Monday 2 January 2012

Best Holiday Lime in the History of Best Holiday Limes (Pt. 2)

Previously on "Best Holiday lime in the History of Best Holiday Limes".............read the previous post (Best Holiday lime in the History of Best Holiday Limes Pt. 1)


Well as I was saying , the fun was about to be doubled....as the next day, (You guessed it - the 23rd of December 2011) more of our extended family came by for another day of goodness.
Once again our wee little house was filled with the sound of much more laughter and food and Christian fellowship. 
                                   This time it was a "curry" lime!



For lunch we had curried chicken (layer),curried duck,channa (split peas) and aloo (potato),pumpkin,kutchela and buss-up-shut also known as paratha
                                   


I learnt how to use my camera in a more fun way...isn't this cool?

from this
to this


                                                           Random photo of fun



            Of course the cards must come out (Note the match sticks) It's all fours alright!

An evening pic of our coconut tree (courtesy our roaming photographer,Naomi ) :)

My day was made complete with my Dad being allowed to come and spend this one day with us away from his work.He had the best December holiday ever with just this one day spent with our Christian family...ask him.


          Two people I love dearly- my Mom and my Dad (My brother was there also but I don't have a pic with him in it...he's good at evading cameras )



There is much more I can say about these two days but it will be too much to write and too much for you too read in one night (or day)...What I can say is that there can never be more joy than spending time with your Christian family...in fact we will be doing this all day and all night in eternity...so might as well get used to this level of fun because it is infinity times better in Heaven.


It is evident that we serve the Greatest God...second to none...who provides for His own and ensures that they are happy.He gave His Beloved Son to die for us enabling us to live forever with Him in glory. As Rom 8:17 says "and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ...." - we get to fellowship with our God and each other forever!


So, while we are here on earth, we must do everything to the glory and honor of God. In doing so, we will find favor in God's eyes and we WILL hear His warm, gentle voice say:
    
    "Well done ,good and faithful servant.Enter into the joy of you Lord"

4 comments:

  1. Mm-hmm de best holiday lime of de history! :)
    I absolutely love that pic of your Mum and Dad, I love them too! :)
    ;) nice pictures I sure glad someone showed you how to do de fancy stuff :D
    Can't wait for dat eternal fellowship...but we must live for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh yeahhh They look real lovely in that pic...I ever mentioned i love them dearly? lol ....
    Hmmmmm I wonder who showed me to do de fancy stuff??? Eh Naomi? :P
    Yes to felloe\wship eternally we must indeed live for it...so true :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah....de best limes ever. I love my Trini family...and I love being Trini now!

    If this life has these grand times...how much better will heaven be? I can't wait for that time!

    And I love your parents too...the picture makes me smile... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeahhhhh.....we are all trini :P and that makes me smile....
    Heaven sounds good right about now :)
    Yup that pic gots me smilin too :D

    ReplyDelete