Tuesday 13 December 2011

Here goes...

I was about to type "Dear Diary" but then I remembered this is a blog.Well it's my very first one so what else do you expect? I was introduced to the world of bloggers by a friend who I personally consider the Shakespeare of blogging - yeah her writing is THAT good...anyway that's what got me here
So what does one write on a thing like this?

Oh I know... I think i'll consider writ- oh never mind, that's too boring 
Ok I have decided what i will write ....a little humor here, a little (a word for no humor) there AND of course the spiritual part which is really the most important thing the Christian man/woman should be focusing on.....

Here goes....


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Now when we are back in the states you will still be there...making my life...*cough* happy?? :D Yes dats de word! :) Live up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha...ya ya, happy is the word :)...live up!

    ReplyDelete